Saturday, January 31, 2009

found poetry

I just came across this bit of "found poetry" given to me via cell phone after my Hippodrome performance last year, by Steve Dandois and Skylaire, who were so cool to be there for me and support me on that crazy bus!!! Anyway, after my performance, they wandered off into the Artwalk evening, and later called me to give me this bit of poetry they had found as they wandered, because as we all know, found poetry like this is important! So I decided to post it here so I won't lose it:

"The purple iridescence of your caftan plays tricks on my mind."

2 comments:

Ink-Stained Wretch said...

Nance.... I think I was in the company of the estimable and occasional Soulonite Skylaire.

I'm not sure of the derivation or origin of that random phrase, but I have a feeling it came from one of Skylaire's wacko friends who we intersected with in the streets.

Paging Dr. Alfvegren... Dr. Alfvegren, can you confirm?

Nance Broderzen said...

Thank you. I edited it with her name:) BTW, her web page is fascinating!